When You Have a Reliable Scaffold Supplier to Partner With
You Have SafeSmart on Board
Our mission is growing your busines. We will work with you to deliver complex projects and ensure your clients are
Partner with SafeSmart
- Engineering Support – our team of in-house engineers and draftspersons are available to work with your engineers or project team to design and draw your projects. This extends to site visits, peer reviews of engineering designs, and tender scope analysis. Our engineers and draftspersons are highly skilled and experienced in providing innovative solutions in the most challenging access scenarios.
- Sales Support – SafeSmart sales representatives are calling and visiting infrastructure, construction, mining and industrial sites every day, generating leads for our scaffolding clients. In addition, we will join with you to develop and present Proscaf solutions to your clients.
- Project Assistance – we have an in-house project management team to assist your operational crews in installation of difficult projects. Our project team will also work to upskill and train your crews in the use of the Proscaf system.
- Finance Options sale, hire and flexible payment plans are available, tailored to your requirements.
- Service – our commitment to operational excellence in service is second to none. You can rely on us to be on time, every time.
Measure, Design, Build
In addition to our standard range of products we also offer customers the option to custom design their equipment for projects with unique requirements.
Enquire About Our Construction Scaffolding and Height Access Products
Get the job done safely and efficiently. Your project success is our business success, so trust Australia’s authority in height access for fitting out your site. For more information on our range of construction scaffolding, or to ask about our other worksite height access solutions, get in touch with us today.